An official UK government report –quoted extensively in Britain’s tabloid media– is warning the British public that there will be countless deaths in the case of a swine flu pandemic. According to the WHO, a Worlwide public health emergency situation will take place in the Fall.
A high death toll is predicted without corroborating evidence.
The official report confirms government plans to set up mass graves for the victims of the swine flu pandemic:
“Plans for mass graves have been drawn up to cope with a second wave of swine flu this Autumn. The chilling proposals are spelled out in a Home Office document discussed at a meeting of Whitehall officials and council leaders last month.
It warns emergency plans may be needed in areas where there are not enough graves to cope.
The 59-page document talks about using “a grave that is for a number of unrelated persons, excavated mechanically in advance and designed for efficient preparation and use”. (The Sun, Augsut 19, 2009)
The mass graves, according to the report, “are being planned to deal with the rising death toll from swine flu if the pandemic escalates”:
“The grim revelation will see the mass burial sites dug in advance to cope with any potential crisis.
The Government is planning to create a series of communal graves to cope with the second outbreak expected in the autumn and through the winter.
A Home Office document published earlier this year sets out plans for how local councils should deal with a high death toll – estimates of the number of deaths range from 55,000 to as high as 750,000 from the H1N1 killer virus – including setting up temporary mortuaries.
So far, 44 people in England have been confirmed as dying after contracting swine flu and another five have died in Scotland. The document says that while most cemeteries have sufficient burial capacity for a number of years, this could be put to the test at the peak of a pandemic. (Daily Express, August 19, 2009)
The chilling proposals contained in the government report serve to intimidate the British public and create an atmosphere of panic. A public health crisis is being planned in a diabolical fashion. .
The report suggests unequivocally that there will be countless deaths resulting from the level 6 WHO pandemic, which require the development of mass graves:
Within weeks of a full-blown pandemic emerging, the number of burials could more than double. Inner city areas “may experience a shortage of grave space”, the report stated.
Freight containers and “inflatable” storage units may be needed to provide extra mortuary space. But it stated that “refrigerated vehicles and trailers should not be used”.
Other contingency plans being suggested were the need for cemeteries and crematoriums to work seven days a week and to hire extra staff to cope with demand.
There may also be a need for more “basic and shorter services at the chapel” or for “memorial services” to be held at a person’s home instead.
Retired doctors could be called back to work to issue death certificates so GPs can focus on patients, while NHS Blood and Transplant has appealed to the public to give blood to ensure banks were well stocked.
A Home Office spokeswoman said: “This is prudent, precautionary planning that has been taking place over a number of years, with the health service, other essential services and local authorities. It is important to stress that these are possible scenarios, not certainties, so that our stakeholders can plan for the worst and be prepared to deal with the outbreak effectively.” (Ibid)
These assertions are totally fabricated. There is absolutely no scientific evidence to support these claims.
Realities are turned upside down. The British government is deliberately misleading the British public.
With some exceptions, the British media bears a heavy burden of responsibility in failing to analyse these “authoritative” statements emanating from Her Majesty’s Government.
The WHO has not provided the evidence, nor has the British government.
There is ample evidence, documented in numerous reports, that the WHO’s level 6 pandemic alert is based on fabricated evidence and a manipulation of the figures on mortality and morbidity resulting from the N1H1 swine flu.
The data initially used to justify the WHO’s Worldwide level 5 alert in April 2009 was extremely scanty.
The WHO asserted without evidence that a “global outbreak of the disease is imminent”. It distorted Mexico’s mortality data pertaining to the swine flu pandemic. According to the WHO Director General Dr. Margaret Chan in her official April 29 statement: “So far, 176 people have been killed in Mexico”. From what? Where does she get these numbers? 159 died from influenza out of which only seven deaths, corroborated by lab analysis, resulted from the H1N1 swine flu strain, according to the Mexican Ministry of Health.
The swine flu has the same symptoms as seasonal influenza: fever, cough and sore throat. What is happening is that the widespread incidence of the common flu is being used to generate the data pertaining to the H1N1 swine flu.
And all of sudden, the British authorities are predicting widespread mortality resulting from an influenza related ailment. What is the evidence. Big Pharma is behind the official reports and the media disinformation campaign.
Similarly, in the US the intervention of the military (as well as martial law provisions) are being envisaged in the case of a public health emergency.
Is this emergency being planned ahead of time. Are these various national emergencies (Britain, France UK) being coordinated through inter-governmental consultations, which serves to trigger a Worldwide public health emergency, based on fabricated evidence?
On the other hand, amply documented and denied by Western governments, the proposed vaccines could result in more deaths than those caused by the H1N1 influenza, as confirmed by Britain’s Health Protection Agency:
A warning that the new swine flu jab is linked to a deadly nerve disease has been sent by the Government to senior neurologists in a confidential letter.
The letter from the Health Protection Agency, the official body that oversees public health, has been leaked to The Mail on Sunday, leading to demands to know why the information has not been given to the public before the vaccination of millions of people, including children, begins.
It tells the neurologists that they must be alert for an increase in a brain disorder called Guillain-Barre Syndrome (GBS), which could be triggered by the vaccine.
GBS attacks the lining of the nerves, causing paralysis and inability to breathe, and can be fatal.
The letter, sent to about 600 neurologists on July 29, is the first sign that there is concern at the highest levels that the vaccine itself could cause serious complications.
It refers to the use of a similar swine flu vaccine in the United States in 1976 when:
* More people died from the vaccination than from swine flu.
* 500 cases of GBS were detected.
* The vaccine may have increased the risk of contracting GBS by eight times.
* The vaccine was withdrawn after just ten weeks when the link with GBS became clear.
* The US Government was forced to pay out millions of dollars to those affected. (Mail on Sunday, August 16, 2009)
The British government has announced that more than 13 million people will be innoculated. The proposed vaccines for the H1N1 swine flu have not, as yet, been tested.